Monday, October 1, 2012

How high can my voice reach ? How loud can I go? Singing in choir and harmonizing with others. How amazing! I  feel connected the most when im doing something I love. Singing with passion, getting lost in one's self, it's almost crazy how the absence of self is really when you're being yourself.

I love to have fun with my voice.
It is peaceful to know that we belong, to each other and to everything around us.  The pain of not belonging is deep, but love heals us. When we love and when we feel loved by loving. Inwardly reflecting outwardly

Embracing Otherness, Embracing Myself by Thandie Newton were very wise and profound words. I liked how Newton was an open book and honest about her identity journey. Never imagined a beautiful and successful woman like her to feel so alone, distant with herself and others.

Newton  spoke about how dancing helped her connect with herself and this video was very helpful to find a deeper meaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment